Enlightened Traditional Coleslaw
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 1/4 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 4 cups thinly sliced green cabbage (from about 1/2 large head)
- 1 large carrot, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon peel, and celery seeds in large bowl to blend. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD Can be made 2 hours ahead. Cover; chill. Toss before serving.