Baked chicken pastrami
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We wash the chicken breast. We wipe it with a paper towel.
We take a heat-resistant form, add a drop of olive oil and soy sauce.
We cut the chest in half, in the middle. Place the pieces of meat in the form. Grease them well with mustard.
Using a fork, prick the pieces of meat.
Add a little more maline oil, soy sauce with good will, grind salt with spices, sprinkle a little oregano. Cover with aluminum foil and put in the oven.
Let it simmer for about 50 minutes, over low to medium heat.
From time to time, carefully unwrap the aluminum foil, prick and sprinkle the pieces of meat with sauce and place the foil back.
After it is baked, let it cool in the foil. After it has cooled, take out the foil, place the pieces on a plate and either portion and eat then, or let it cool.
It is excellently tender and much better than nitrates and nitrites on the market!
Chicken stuffed with lamb
Chicken recipe stuffed with minced lamb, onion, garlic, mushrooms and green onions
Chicken stuffed on the tray
Chicken recipe stuffed on a tray with fried onions, ground pepper and beaten eggs
Chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms
Chicken breast recipe stuffed with mushrooms, carrots and onions, served on leek sauce and white wine
Baked chicken stuffed with liver
Baked chicken stuffed with stewed chicken liver, onion, bread and boiled eggs
- Because you need a complete taste, chicken pastrami always starts the night before you prepare it. cut 1 chicken breast with bone and skin LaProvincia in two pieces.
- Mix 1 tablespoon sugar , 2 bay leaves , salt and peppercorns in a bowl. Cover everything with water and mix until the salt and sugar are completely dissolved.
- Add the chicken breast pieces to the bowl and leave to marinate for 24 hours. Of course, the brine needs to be covered.
- Remove the meat from the brine, rinse with cold water and let it drain. During this time, he pisses 3 cloves of garlic and mix with 1 teaspoon paprika , ground pepper and 50 ml oil .
- Tie the pieces of meat with cotton thread along their entire length.
- After 5 minutes, grease the pieces of meat with the spice mixture on both sides and place them in a heat-resistant tray. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees.
- Cover the tray with aluminum foil and put it in the oven. Leave her there for an hour.
- Every 15 minutes, grease the meat with the sauce it leaves.
- Turn off the oven, remove the tray and leave it to cool, covered, for another hour.
- Remove the threads and cut the pastrami into slices.
Chef's tips for chicken pastrami
- Chicken pastrami can be served as an appetizer at a party or with a mixture of vegetables.
- For an even richer taste, you can keep the chicken in two types of marinade, the above and a mixture of honey, soy sauce, pepper, oil and paprika.
- The chicken pastrami recipe is one that you have to calculate in advance. By skipping the brine or marinade stage, you will get a bland, simple meat taste.
- You can also prepare smoked pastrami, but you need 3-4 days of storage in an enclosed space and another 2 weeks for maturation.
- After preparing the pastrami several times, you can experiment with chicken legs instead of breasts and with additional ingredients such as juniper berries, allspice berries or honey.
Chicken pastrami, good for serving
Chicken pastrami is low in calories, so the whole family can eat it at any time. Can be part of breakfast, lunch or dinner & # 8211 for the last two meals is tastier warm.
After you put this recipe into practice, you can be proud of a premiere & # 8211 you will eat a sandwich with ingredients prepared entirely by you.
Homemade pastrami in the oven & # 8211 a particularly delicious sausage, ready in just one hour!
We present you a recipe for baked pork pastrami. Although it seems to be a simple and banal dish, it is obtained particularly delicious, juicy and aromatic. Due to the fact that the meat is cooked in an improvised bag of baking paper, in its own juice, it is obtained particularly fine and soft. The meat is perfect to be served as an appetizer or used to make sandwiches.
-2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Rub the meat with salt, garlic, mustard and hot pepper.
2. Add the allspice and wrap the meat in cling film. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
3. Arrange a piece of baking paper on the work surface. Moisten it well. Arrange the meat on wet paper. Lift the corners of the paper and tie them in a knot. Repeat the process with the other piece of paper. If desired, you can secure the baking paper with a thread.
4. Bake the meat in the preheated oven at 200 ° C for 60 minutes.
Note:If desired, you can add rosemary and coriander.
Baked pork pastrami & # 8211 3 incredibly delicious recipes!
1. Wash the meat, remove excess water with a paper towel.
2. Cut the garlic into slices, carrot into small pieces.
3. Make cuts in the meat (about 2 cm apart) and put the pieces of carrot and garlic in them.
4. Grease the meat with the mixture of spices, mustard and salt. Let it marinate at room temperature for 3 hours.
5. Put 2 baking bags in each other (so you get a thicker, double bag).
6. Place the meat in the bag, remove the air and tie it as tightly as possible. Put the bag in a bowl of cold water.
7. Put the pot on the fire and cook the meat for 1 hour. When the water reaches the boiling point, lower the heat.
8. Remove the bag of meat from the bowl, carefully cut the film, remove the meat, put it in a baking dish and put it in the oven.
9. Cook the meat for 15 minutes at 180 C until nicely browned.
10. Remove the meat from the oven, let it cool and serve with pleasure. Store in the refrigerator.
PIG PASTRAM: RECIPE N2
Bay leaves & # 8211 3 pieces
Coriander or cumin beans & # 8211 1 teaspoon
Black peppercorns & # 8211 1 teaspoon
Tomato paste & # 8211 1 teaspoon
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Put in a saucepan salt, crushed garlic, bay leaves, peppercorns, hot peppers, cumin or coriander, thyme, oregano. Add water and stir until the salt dissolves.
2. Put the pork in the prepared marinade and refrigerate the dish for 24 hours to marinate, or at least for one night.
3. Mix the tomato paste, oil and paprika. Grease the meat with this mixture. Wrap it in foil and bake at 180-200 C for 1.5 hours. & # 8211 until the transparent juice will be removed when pierced. 10 minutes before cooking, unwrap the foil so that the meat browns nicely. Sprinkle with the juice formed.
It can be served both hot and cold.
PIG PASTRAM: RECIPE N3
Pork (neck) & # 8211 1,2-1,5 kg
Spices (paprika, dill, sun-hops, black pepper)
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Grease the meat with mustard, wrap it in cling film and refrigerate for 15 hours.
2. Remove the meat, wash it, wipe it with a paper towel. Make a few cuts in it that you fill with garlic slices.
3. Mix the ingredients (paprika, dill, sun hops, black pepper, salt, add a little wine vinegar, olive oil and a teaspoon of honey.
4. Grease the meat with this mixture, place it on a tray, pour 1 glass of water.
5. Bake at 180 C for 2.5 hours with the steam option. If the oven does not have this option, place a bowl of water under the pan.
6. When the meat is ready, wrap it hot with a foil in several layers. Allow to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate.
HOMEMADE & # 8211 CHICKEN PASTRAM
I discovered this recipe a long time ago, when I was on the Dukan diet. I often made pastrami because I didn't know how to cook chicken breast decently, I lived in the student dormitory, I had a dilapidated refrigerator where we could barely store our food and we didn't have room in the freezer to store it.
I remembered it the other day, when I was thinking about what else to invent for breakfast, so that it would be tasty, healthy and nutritious.
I redid the recipe, I was (again!) Delighted with the result, so I share it with you. Now I have a large refrigerator, with a suitable freezer, so I kept two pieces for consumption in 2-3 mornings and I put one piece in the freezer. For thawing, it is enough to put it in the fridge in the evening, and in the morning it is perfect for sandwiches.
Pastrama is also very popular on appetizer plates at festive meals, and in sandwiches, omelettes, salads or even as such, with cheese and tomatoes!
If your family is large or you want to freeze more, double the amounts of the recipe.
2 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons granulated garlic
1/2 teaspoon peppercorns
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1 tablespoon smoked paprika (optional)
- In a glass bowl with a lid I prepared the marinade: water, salt, peppercorns, thyme, bay leaf, sugar and a tablespoon of paprika. I mixed well, put the washed and peeled meat, then put the lid on and refrigerated for about 24 hours.
- The next day, I put the meat in a strainer to reach room temperature. (About 30 minutes).
In the meantime, I made a paste of oil, paprika, smoked paprika and granulated garlic.
I put the meat in a tray on baking paper, greased it well with spice paste and covered the tray with aluminum foil.
I baked it at 185 degrees for 70 minutes.
After baking, I took the meat out of the pan and transferred it to a grill, then I put it back in the oven, 5 minutes on each side.
I took out the pastrami in a glass bowl, covered it with aluminum foil and let the meat cool.
It's not hard to prepare at all, the part that lasts is the marinade. I recommend you do not rush the marinade, you will get a suffocating texture.
The recipe can be easily adapted to the tastes of the little ones, and can be used for delicious sandwiches for the school package.
Baked chicken pastrami - Recipes
After trying the turkey ham recipe, I decided that I should try the chicken pastrami recipe, since we still consume it commercially, loaded with all kinds of additives. So I started researching and discovered the recipe here. Try it with confidence not only for you but also for those in the family, especially for children.
Attack Phase, Cruise, Consolidation, Final Stabilization
-1 large chicken breast or 2 smaller ones
- a few allspice and black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon paprika
You must remember that these ingredients will be used in two stages to marinate the chicken breast.
For the first marinade, pour water, salt, allspice, peppercorns and bay leaves into a bowl. Mix well to dissolve the salt, then put the chicken breast and put a lid on the bowl. Put in the fridge and leave to marinate for 24 hours. It is preferable to do the composition in the evening (you will see why).
After 24 hours, remove the meat from the marinade, rinse it under a stream of cold water and let it drain a little. Meanwhile, prepare marinade number 2. Mix the soy sauce, paprika, pepper and sweetener. In this sauce we soak the pieces of meat well on all sides and leave them in the fridge for another 12 hours (that is, overnight, that's why I said to make the first marinade in the evening).
After the time has passed, we take each piece of meat and tie it very tightly with a roll-shaped kitchen thread. Put the pieces on an aluminum foil in the tray and put it in the oven heated to 180 degrees. In the first 25 minutes I put another aluminum foil on top and then I took it and left it like that. With the juice that accumulates you can sprinkle the meat from time to time.
When it is ready, take it out and leave it to cool. Slice it and eat it as such, in a dukan sandwich, with vegetable garnish, etc.
Very juicy and spicy chicken pastrami. Forget the salami in the shops!
& # 8220Home-made chicken pastry & # 8221 is incredibly tasty, very soft, juicy and spicy. The chicken breast is previously marinated in soy sauce, then baked in the oven. This delicacy is an excellent alternative to the salami in the store.
Besides the fact that it is a delicious pastrami, it is healthy and does not contain preservatives, it is very simple to prepare, with few ingredients, it is very tender and aromatic, ideal for the holiday meal. Enjoy it with pleasure!
-2 pieces of chicken breast or 1 turkey breast
-1 teaspoon of pepper mixture
Method of preparation
1. Pour the water into a deep bowl, then add the soy sauce and salt. Put the meat in the bowl and let it sit for 2 hours.
2. Remove the meat from the brine and dry it slightly with a paper towel.
3. Put the garlic pieces in the breasts, then grease them with a mixture of oil and pepper.
4. Tie the chicken breasts with string, then place them on a tray lined with foil. Bake the meat in the oven at 250 degrees for about 20 minutes.
5. Leave the pastrami in the oven turned off for 4 hours, to bake completely.