Pasta salad with chicken and mayonnaise
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Today I present you a very good and filling salad idea, especially when the temperatures require more consistent food! Plus it can be a perfect and bundled lunch!
- 1 boiled chicken breast (300 gr.);
- 250 gr. dry pasta (preferably bows);
- 100 gr. sweet corn;
- mayonnaise sauce (which you like) or 1 low-fat yogurt;
- pickles, greens, onions, olives, cheese, curry powder (all optional).
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Pasta salad with chicken and mayonnaise:
Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package (cook them in boiling salted water for 10-11 minutes, until they soften slightly; rinse them with cold water and drain well).
Remove the meat from the bones and finely chop.
Mix the ingredients (meat, pasta, corn) and add mayonnaise according to personal taste (all ingredients should be lightly greased) or diet yogurt.
Season with salt and pepper.
You can add pickled cucumbers cut into thin slices, finely chopped onion, olives, cheese, etc. You can customize it to your liking!
This salad is prepared quickly when you have all the ingredients ready. The meat is easily cooked (you can make a very good soup with vegetables).
You can also use grilled meat.
I make the mayonnaise (1 hard boiled egg yolk, 1 whole raw egg white + egg yolk, 250 ml of sunflower oil, 1 teaspoon of mustard, the juice of 1/2 lemon with the vertical mixer and it's ready in a few minutes). If you want a weaker mayonnaise, you can combine it with yogurt or you can use diet yogurt directly.
Chicken salad with green apple and mayonnaise
I know you've eaten chicken salad before. How about you do it even better than last time? Here's how: Boil the meat with lemon and dill slices, then cut it into tiny cubes. In addition to onions and mayonnaise, add green apple, celery celery and lemon juice. And if you use sea salt and make your own mayonnaise with olive oil, then you have a recipe suitable for the Paleo diet.
A salad dear to all Romanians (well, almost everyone), without which neither Easter, nor Christmas, nor New Year's Eve comes. Given the name, eleven out of ten people will tell you that this dish is originally French. They are just as right as the famous "French potatoes." It seems that the aforementioned salad reached the protipendada in the Danube Principalities on the Russian chain, drawing its origin from the à la Russe salad, in which - at a certain moment - boiled beef was added, hence the name. Why beef and not beef? For the same reasons we say today job and not a job, party and not party, weekend and not the weekend (I think you understand and there is no need to continue with the examples). The name has been retained, the composition has changed over time. Beef has been replaced with chicken (cheaper and easier to prepare). Between 1980 and 1989, when the lack of "everything" was in full swing, it was done even with Paris (!).
The ingredients are known: boiled potatoes and vegetables, pickles, boiled meat (chicken or beef), mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. But the icing on the cake is her decorating salad.
Next, I will bore you with the way this wonderful salad called "Boeuf" is prepared in our kitchen. I say "to us", because his training is a team work.
What do you need?
- 6 potatoes suitable for size
- ½ kg of carrots
- 200 g canned green peas
- 1 chicken breast without skin and bone (about ½ kg)
- 150 g pitted black olives
- 400 g donuts in vinegar
- a dozen pickles
- 3-4 tablespoons of classic mustard (neither sweet nor spicy)
- a mayonnaise of 2 boiled egg yolks, 2 raw and about 1 L of oil
- salt and pepper to taste.
Bonus: for this salad I also used a boneless chicken leg and 2 more carrots, recovered from a chicken soup.
How do you proceed?
- Boil the peeled potatoes, peeled carrots and chicken breast separately
- After cooling, cut the peeled potatoes, carrots and meat into small cubes (4 - 5 mm side)
- Wash the peas and drain well
- The olives are cut into quarters
- Cut the donuts and cucumbers into small cubes and let them drain
- Before adding the pickles to the other ingredients, squeeze the juice well, otherwise there is a possibility that the mayonnaise will be cut.
- Mix well in a large bowl the potatoes, carrots, meat, peas, olives, donuts, cucumbers, mustard, mayonnaise, salt and pepper (it is best to mix the ingredients by hand, using a glove the ingredients should not be crushed)
- Match the taste of the salad, adding (as appropriate) salt, pepper, mustard or pickles
- Place the salad on the plate (s) and garnish (or not), then leave to cool
It is recommended that the salad be kept cold for at least 24 hours before being served at the table: this way they have time to blend the flavors and better highlight the taste of the ingredients.
Have fun and see you healthy again!
"Fancy" salad with chicken
step 1. The chicken breast breaks into slices.
step 2. Tomatoes are cut into slices or cubes. Lettuce leaves break.
step 3. The cheese is given through a fine grater, the parsley is cut into small pieces.
step 4. Season with salt and pepper. Add mayonnaise and mix. Good appetite!
There are no comments yet. Be the first.
Alternative salad package. 10 healthy gourmet sandwiches
A faster alternative to salads are sandwiches as packaged food, but made from healthy and quality ingredients. The most suitable bread remains mayonnaise bread, preferably wholemeal and with seeds. The two slices should not exceed 100 grams together, to stay somewhere at a level of about 300 kcal.
There are a number of ideal combinations that make a sandwich a complete and pleasant lunch without being heavy (without industrial sauces):
Fasting recipe: Chia seed salad with mayonnaise
Going to visit our godmother, he put a salad of Chia seeds (Hispanic sage) on the table. In the first phase I thought it was a caviar salad (I don't like it very much), but when I tasted it, I was impressed. Then he gave me a package of seeds and I couldn't believe it when I read on the package what these little seeds contain:
- protein & # 8211 2 times more than any other cereal
- 5 times more calcium than milk
- 3 times more antioxidants than blueberries
- 3 times more iron than spinach
- 3 times more fiber than oats
- 2 times more potassium than bananas
- Vitamin B1, B2 and B3
- Vitamin E
- Zinc and Magnesium
- more omega 3 and 6 than flax seeds and do not rancid, so they can be stored for a long time
Chia seeds are an ally when you want to lose weight, but also an excellent source of energy. They are good for nursing mothers because they increase lactation and are a compact source of nutrients for babies of any age.
But let me tell you how I made the salad. You need:
- about 80 g of chia seeds
- an onion
- vegetable mayonnaise (if you are fasting)
- the water
Put the seeds in a bowl with a little salt, and add water gradually, stirring with a fork. Add water until it becomes a gelatinous composition, and the seeds swell (about half a cup of water). It takes about 5, 10 minutes.
Finely chop the onion and mix with the mayonnaise. Then put the seeds and mix well until smooth. Match the taste with salt and pepper and the salad is ready. Serve on bread with tomatoes or olives.
Easter LOW CARB Easter (without countertop)
There is no Easter without Easter, is there? Well, we have prepared a super low-calorie recipe for you, which is prepared super fast and does not require baking.
- 500 g fresh lean cheese (soft)
- 300 g Greek yogurt with 2% fat
- 8 egg whites
- 100 g butter
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 100 g candied raisins or cranberries
- Preferred essence (rum, vanilla, almonds)
- 6 tablespoons oatmeal or wholemeal
Preparation (60 minutes)
Beat the egg whites with the honey and your favorite essence, then add the cheese and mix until the ingredients are smooth.
Then add the butter (at room temperature), then mix to incorporate well into the dough.
Gradually add flour, continuing to mix, then add Greek yogurt. Gradually add the flour, continuing to mix, then add the Greek yogurt.
Put the dough in a round tray lined with a little butter and oatmeal or wholemeal flour, then add it in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
Leave to cool and serve, preferably, the next day, so that it has an ideal Easter texture.
Wolf soup: Easter duck alternative
I propose this soup as an alternative to traditional heavy soups, with meat and generous addition of oil. You can keep the taste of the taste without cock, hair, cream or all those fats that you will surely consume in the main course. The soup can be a wonderful opportunity to get your intake of fiber, vitamins and nutrients from the green vegetables that grow here this season.
- 100 g loboda
- 100 g nettles
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- A quarter of celery
- 1 lemon
- 1 egg white
- It's about larch
- Salt and pepper
Preparation (20 minutes)
Finely chop the onion, carrot and celery and bring to a boil. After the vegetables are cooked, add the loboda and the nettles and let them cook for about 3 minutes. Add the juice of a lemon, a beaten egg white, finely chopped larch, salt and pepper and mix gently.
Beef salad the healthy version of Easter
Handsome salad with chicken breast
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1.Prepare all the necessary ingredients. Boil the carrot and chicken breast until ready. Boil the eggs for 7-9 minutes to harden.
2.Put the cheese, carrot and boiled eggs through the small grater.
3.Cut the chicken breast into cubes or break it into bundles - according to your own taste.
4. Start assembling the salad: put a kitchen ring in the middle of a flat plate. Place a layer of eggs around the ring and cover it with a grid of mayonnaise.
5. Then place the layer of minced meat and cover it with a grid of mayonnaise.
6. The next layer - the carrot.
7. Then - grated cheese, covering it with a lot of mayonnaise.
8. Decorate the salad with thin slices of kiwi and canned corn kernels (as in the picture below).
You will get a very attractive and festive salad! Enjoy it with great pleasure!
Drain the oil from the jar of dried tomatoes and turn off 1/3 cup for dressing. Top with olive oil if necessary. Add the other dressing ingredients. Mix well.
Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. At the end, drain them, pass them through a stream of cold water and leave them to cool.
In a large bowl place the pasta, spinach, chicken, sun-dried tomatoes, onions, cherry tomatoes and dressing. Mix well, add herbs and mix again.
Before serving, sprinkle the cheese pieces on top. Serve at room temperature.