Popcorn with Herb Salt
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The salt acts as an abrasive to help break down the herbs. The mixture is quite salty as a result, so season sparingly at first, then to your liking.
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoons kosher salt
- 8 cups just-popped popcorn (from ½ cup kernels)
- A spice mill or a mortar and pestle
Finely grind rosemary, thyme, and salt in spice mill or with mortar and pestle.
Arrange popcorn on a rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with oil; toss to coat.
Sprinkle with some of the herb salt and toss to coat, adding more to taste.