Maple-Ginger Cider Switchel
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Stir well before each serving. It’s natural for the ginger to settle to the bottom.
- 1 5"-piece fresh ginger (about 6 ounces)
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime or lemon juice
- 4 cups water or club soda
- Mint sprigs (for serving)
Pass ginger through a juicer (you should have about ⅓ cup). Combine ginger juice, vinegar, maple syrup, and lime juice in a large pitcher and stir until maple syrup is dissolved. Chill until cold.
To serve, dilute with water and pour switchel into ice-filled glasses; garnish with mint.
Do Ahead: Base can be made 1 day ahead. Keep chilled.